Make this Father's Day even more special than the last.
- Adjust a spa day as fathers also need a pampering day.
- Membership in his favorite golf and country club. Give him a set of monogrammed golf balls or a new set of clubs? Put on a pair of personalized gloves with our moisturizing hand cream . Playing golf all day is hard work.
- Set it up with a new regime. Our Basics of Male Care are a must for every man.
- Upgrade him. Does dad already have the essentials? Upgrade its current skin care range with The Executive Collection a comprehensive set of care products for men.
- Send him a "man box" with all his favorite things. How: his favorite coffee. A French press. Shaving Foam . A gift card for his favorite restaurant.
- Show him you care. Is he a jet setter? Put together a care package that makes packing a little easier for every trip – and makes him think of you no matter where in the world he goes. Fill a classic double bag with travel-friendly skin care products (simply remove the seeds from your favorites shaving cream aftershave lotion cleaning agent serum and Exfoliate in 3.4 oz or smaller containers. Add a disposable razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss, then gift it with a subscription to his favorite magazine so he always has reading material for long flights.
- Spend the day with papa. Whether you like hipster breweries or go on a nature hike, plan a day that takes care of him day to night. It's not often that we spend time with our fathers – make a day of it.
Categories: Skin Care For Men, Products, Skin Care |
Tags: gift guide, shaving / grooming for men |
I take these truths for granted that skin care comes first, green tea is everything and the internet rules everything (typical Gen-Y philosophy; if it wasn't "programmed" it never happened).
Also relevant: author, content creator, national sales manager at Mario Badescu.
You can find more information about me on my Google+ page.