Today is my friend Anna's birthday. She would have turned 44. Nearly eight years ago, Anna committed suicide after fighting…
Always apply sunscreen products . Sun protection is vital for skin health. In fact, it's one of the safest ways…
… or with a facial moisturizer. 1. Start with cleaned, tinted Skin. 2. Choose any Mario Badescu face spray and…
Pregnancy: equally exciting and discouraging. With the flood of Dos and Don & # 39; ts from mother-in-law, midwife, friend…
Although it is important to find the right skin care products (* ahem – Pai! *), Conditioning and maintaining your…
Pai was recognized again this week! Many thanks to Zest-Magazin for describing our silk sleep mask as the best help…
Today is my friend Anna's birthday. She would have turned 44.
Nearly eight years ago, Anna committed suicide after fighting depression. The day she died, she should visit me for advice on her skin.
The Pai Mind Day, which takes place in the fourth year, marks Anna's special day and is a platform for raising awareness of mental health.
What is important is to normalize it. Every fourth of us has a mental health problem on a certain day. I suspect that the statistics are currently underestimated.
Anna felt unable to speak about the pain she was in or to access the right support. We need to make sure that others find their voice and don't feel so alone.
This year, we continue to support Mind, Britain's leading mental health charity, and one that Anna's parents have supported tirelessly since her death.
Mind provides support through its hotline and has recently helped people with mental stress manage locks and loosening. As well as possible new challenges like the performance system.
Mind is also committed to reforming the Mental Health Act – laws that black people are four times more likely to be divided into sections and three times more likely to be held in hospital or kept in isolation.
We will donate 50% of the sales of paiskincare.com to Mind Today.
Founder of Pai Skincare
If you have concerns about your own mental health or that of someone close to you, visit Mind for more advice and support.
For combination skin / oily, oily or acne-prone skin: Oil-free moisturizer SPF 30
For combination skin / dry skin: Hyaluronic Moisturizer SPF 15
For dry or mature skin: The moisture magnet SPF 15
The Glycolic Foaming Cleanser has fundamentally changed most of us in the MB HQ. However, if you prefer a granular peel, give our invigorating botanical peel instead.
* Broadband protection is more important than ever when you use AHAs and BHAs. Because these ingredients constantly promote the removal of dead skin cells to reveal fresh, newer skin, sun protection is critical to keep the skin looking even.
Categories: Skin Care, Skin Tips, Spring / Summer |
I take these truths for granted that skin care comes first, green tea is everything and the Internet rules everything (typical abateacnephilosophy; if it was not “programmed” it never happened).
Also relevant: author, content creator, national sales manager at Mario Badescu.
You can find more information about me on my Google+ page.
… or with a facial moisturizer.
1. Start with cleaned, tinted
2. Choose any Mario Badescu face spray and mist, generously. All of our facial sprays are formulated so that they primarily fill the skin with soothing moisture infused with aloe. What sets them apart is their unique botanical profile: each mist is mixed with a different set of plant extracts and essential water to strengthen your skin with additional benefits. This way, you can mix and match your mists depending on what you and your skin need at a given time.
3. Apply a light, even layer of Hyaluronic Dew Cream (or your favorite moisturizer). The trick to maximizing your hydration and shine is to apply the Hyaluronic Dew Cream immediately after spraying while your skin is still damp. Because this formula contains a sodium hyaluronate complex, this technique will help further increase hydration and add additional botanical benefits to your skin care routine.
4. End with another round of fog . This step is optional, but if you are looking for a healthy, moist shine, spray it again.
In short: thaw it for the glow. And overall improved hydration.
Categories: Skin Care, Skin Tips |
Tags: Facial Spray, How To, MBSkinTips, Moisturizers |
I take these truths for granted that skin care comes first, green tea is everything and the Internet rules everything (typical abateacnephilosophy; if it wasn't "programmed" it never happened).